Accesstech Engineering Pte Ltd
Accesstech is a rapidly expanding group of companies with interest in Engineering Construction, Telecommunications and Investments. Founded in 1998 in Singapore with our principal business in high-tech factory engineering, we have since extended our expertise into commercial projects with luxury hotels and commercial properties. Quality, Educations and Environmental Health and Safety are foremost values in the company. Accesstech is ISO 9001, ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001 certified. Our Integrated Management Systems promised the simplicity of delivery and assurance of our performance. Click here to find out more.
PEOPLE is the basis of a company potential. The fundamental success of a company will very much rely on its team of workforce. The company now seeks to secure further mid-and senior level leadership and functional support positions. We are seeking independent individuals who have the passion and drive to join our growing family.
Remuneration will commensurate with your education level and working experience. We invite you to send in your CV (cover letter with a detailed resume) in MS Word format and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job function in the email title.
Please include your current and expected salary and your availability in your CV for us to conduct a more effective job matching. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
Project Engineer/Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033124
The Project Engineer acts as a liaison between the client, the project manager and the many sub-contractors to ensure the assigned project proceeds safely, accurately, smoothly and within budget.
The Project Engineer needs analytical and mathematical skills, quick thinking and a solid understanding of the main principles of engineering, construction and architecture.
In addition, The Project Engineer has to demonstrate knowledge in M&E engineering principles, practices and methods, environmental regulations, engineering project management methods, workplace safety, budgeting, employee supervision and personnel management.
The Project Engineer duties but is not limited to
- Planning, scheduling, conduct and coordinate detailed phases of project execution and construction work for an assigned portion of a major project or for the total portion of a moderate scope project and ensure that it is completed timely, within budget and with highest quality.
- Preparation of Engineering detail design development for project where applicable.
- Prepare & execute approved Bill of Materials/equipment list, budget and manpower plan for Project.
- Arrange for procurement of material as per the required technical specification and optimize cost.
- Manage the cash flow for the project and ensure that bottom line targets are met.
- Manage all contract documentation and schedule. Identify and document possible Variation Orders and ensure there are no/minimum variation order claims from sub-cons/vendors.
- Coordinate with personnel in other departments, client and/or consultant and vendors/subcontractors personnel to review designs, prepare and execute recovery plans speedily.
- Coordinate the testing and commissioning of the plant to ensure proper handover.
- Submit regular management reports on the progress of the project vis-à-vis timelines and targets.
- Implementation of Safety Management System for all Project Site to ensure all activities carried out complied with MOM WSHA requirement.