Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003186935
- Receive project and job document from Team leader or Project Manager
- Understand project scope of work and identify deliverables
- Work with pre-sales and sales team to confirm systems design and procurement
- Check through Internal Sales Orders for right equipment to be submitted for approval
- Establish milestones and enforce strict deadlines for projects
- Compile of BQ of the projects including reading the documents and tenders carefully
- Ensure respective party endorses on drawing to avoid disputes and keep a copy for own retention
- Prepare drawing for submission and implementation
- Attend site meetings and take note of issues discussed
- Take site pictures for follow-up and communication, get clients to endorse on any changes and submit a revised copy to contractor and document it in email format
- Ensure standard checklist to be in place
- Monitor project progress of sub-contractors and conduct site inspections at least once a week and ensure that wiring and cables are properly labelled
- Submit progress claims and keep accounts department informed of the project status
- Provide feedback on compliance and quality of work
- Identify and provide information to sales person to quote for variation orders if there are deviations from the main quote and make sure that clients endorse on the revised BQ
- Review installation costing from subcontractors and update respective salesperson for mark-up.
- Submit sub-contractor quote to management for approval
- Manage sub-contractors for efficient and prompt completion of work
Administrative and Documentation
- Ensure successful testing and commissioning according to schedule as planned and relevant parties involved are present
- Coordinate well with various site parties for smooth testing & commissioning with consultant
- Ensure proper documentation (i.e. manuals, test & commission and handover certificates) is in order for handing over
- Conduct proper training (i.e. briefing on system functions) to users
- Monitor completion of defects list and complete defect works before handing over to Commercial team
- Manage project related activities
- Ensure prompt updates of project progress
- Maintain high quality of documentation
- Update SALESFORCE.COM for project status and completion
- Good communicator with excellent coordination skills
- Ultra-sensitive to deadlines and capable of good resource planning
- Minimum Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering or related
- Preferably with 2 years’ relevant work experience and one year as a team leader
- Basic technical knowledge on ELV, Automation, Networking and Security Systems (CCTV, Card Access, Alarm System) will be an advantage
- Committed individual with great initiative and strong problem-solving skills
- Own Transport
Salary Range: $2,500-$3,500
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
About Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd
Looking for a career where you can unleash your potential?
Ademco (Far East) Pte Ltd, incorporated in 1977, is one of Asia’s leading security providers to businesses and governments across Asia. Our strong service infrastructure, supported by innovative solution offerings has propelled us to become one of the emerging leaders with a remarkable track record.
Here, we advocate the importance of continuous learning where individuals are groomed and their potential realized. Our success today is attributed to a team of dynamic and passionate individuals, who, over the years, grew and excelled in an environment where opportunities and professional enhancements abound. We believe that individuals equipped with positive attitude and right skill sets will thrive and succeed. If you have the passion, drive and determination to succeed, we want to meet you!
Why join us?
It is fantastic to be leaders in what we do but without quality people with the drive and commitment, we would not be as successful. We know, in order, to scale greater heights we need more of such people. People who are talented, who are good at what they do, are passionate about customers and work, support and celebrate their peers, and relentlessly pursue success with integrity.
Like all great companies, we are always looking for talented individuals if the position you desire is not listed here, please feel free to send to your resume and tell us why you want to be part of Ademco.
See more at: http://ademcosecurity.com/career/