Cesco Environmental Technologies Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003152666
- Ensures all activities are in line with company’s standards and quality
- Ensuring the project meets its deadlines at each stage
- Incorporate ad-hoc duties with existing projects to minimize delays
- Conduct meetings with customer representatives and project team
- Listening and responding to team and client requests
- Review and monitor project plan and schedule for continuity and completeness
- Keep record for daily activities
- Review manpower and equipment usage
- Ensure changes to technical specifications are appropriately captured in related documentations
- Identify opportunities to improve performance, reduce costs, maximize use of resources, etc.
- Identifying problems with the project, taking the lead on developing solutions and ensuring solutions are implemented
- Maintain communications with all personnel assigned to the project
- Ensures team members have a clear understanding of the overall strategy and priorities of the project
- Manages the communication processes between parties on all project activities
- Conduct regular team meetings and maintaining team activities and morale
- Perform overall quality control of the work (schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status to superior/management
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in similar industry
- Valid Singapore Class 3 or 2B preferred
- 5.5 days week, a minimum of 8 hours per day on weekdays (Able to commit to OT as and when required)
- Familiarity with Marine/Oil & Gas/Petrochemical rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Excellent project management and supervision skills
- Proven decision making ability and leadership skills
- Proven time management and organization skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cesco Environmental Technologies Pte Ltd
About Cesco Environmental Technologies Pte Ltd
CESCO Environmental Technologies Pte Ltd ("Cesco") provides a wide range of specialized services to the marine, petrochemical industries, oil and gas industries.
As the industries mature, the demands on our services grow in complexity and sophistication. We are constantly reviewing, upgrading and expanding our capabilities to meet the demands of our valued clients with a high standard of service.
To support our growing business, we are seeking suitable candidates for the role of :