Benco Maritime Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983689
- Responsible for taking off quantities, sourcing, sub-contractors and suppliers, pricing and preparation of tender or quotation submissions.
- To carry out pre-contract and post-contract activities.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality management system.
- Review awarded contracts and highlight items of risk.
- Prepare progress claims to client and keep track costing of material and sub-contractor.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the management.
- 2-3 years of experience in Civil Engineering works.
- Degree in Quantity Surveyor or Civil Engineering.
- Able to handle tendering & take off BQ.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Willing to learn and work under pressure.
- Good knowledge of AUTOCAD.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Benco Maritime Pte Ltd
About Benco Maritime Pte Ltd
BENCO maritime Pte Ltd was dredging and reclamation contractor.
As a service provider to Project construction, marine industry, with capability in project consultant/management and contracting work as follow:
- Marine Dredging & Reclamation
- Reclamation & Sand Supply
- Shipbuilding and Repairs
- Tug & Barges, Coastal & Harbour Tug Services
More Jobs from this employer