Sembcorp Marine provides innovative engineering solutions to the global marine and offshore industry, drawing upon more than 50 years of track record. Our customers include major oil companies, drilling contractors, shipping companies as well as owners and operators of floating production units.
Project Engineer (Mechanical/ Piping/ Architectural/ Electrical/ Instrument)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959470
- Project management in Mechanical/ Piping/ Architectural/ Electrical/ Instrument, according to expertise.
- Coordinate between engineering, procurement and construction to resolve issues and ensure a positive process flow
- Ensure effective and timely completion of all construction activities
- Expedite engineering inputs for data population and monitor PIMS CMS data population
- Ensure and verify the relevant check sheets are assigned and complete for subsystems
- Ensure weekly to do list issued to construction and monitor progress
- Review supplier preservation procedures and establish preservation regime
- Prepare constructability/construction related plans and procedures
- Prepare and review construction sequence packages
- Review on site and 3D model to identify potential clashes and any work that could potentially delay construction schedule
- Conduct site checks and follow up with construction sequence
- Facilitate the development of constructability work package with respective PMT
- Compile and monitor the construction procedures submissions by other disciplines
- Review and revise constructability review schedule and packages
- Maintain CS log and ensure that all comments made during meetings are incorporated in the development
- Attend toolbox meeting and provide safety briefings to subcontractors
- Supervise assigned work packages coordinating with PMT and subcontractors
- Prepare task list and provide progress reporting
- Degree relevant engineering disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant operation/ production experience in oil & gas/marine industry
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive thinking, self motivated, proactive and committed
- Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Resourceful and possess leadership qualities
- Willing to work overtime
- 5 days work week: Mondays to Fridays- 8.00am to 5.30pm
- Working location: 60 Admiralty Road West #02-01, Singapore 759947(Transport provided)
Interested candidates with relevant background, please send your updated resume with current & expected salary, reason for exploring and notice period/earliest availability.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please note that your personal data disclosed to Sembcorp Marine Ltd and our group of companies, shall be used for the purposes of evaluation, and processing in accordance with our recruitment processes and policies. By providing your personal data, you have consented to the aforesaid purpose under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.