3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
Project Director - To be based in Malaysia
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033916
EA License No 08C3299
- Oversee multiple projects from the planning, giving directions and carry out coordination works for the respective project to make sure that the objectives are met within deadlines and budget
- Report to Management on all aspects of the projects
- Able to work with multi-racial/religious local/foreign colleagues
- Liaise with authorities/ client/ consultant/ sub-contractors
Our client is an international contractor specialising on build projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or related qualifications
- Circa 20 years of local/overseas experience in construction, with circa 15 years of experience in project management
- Must have experience in high rise building Projects
- Able to troubleshoot
- Proficiency in Chinese is a MUST
- Experience in handling multiple projects will be ADVANTAGEOUS
- Possess good leadership, planning and management skills
- Able to communicate with people of different levels, departments and customers
How to apply:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please email your resume to:
EA Personnel Registration No: R1442898
Dial: 6225 5404