Project cum Customer Support Engineer - Leading Manufacturing MNC/ 5 days/ Changi - East
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987558
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Manufacturing MNC
- 5 days / Changi - East
- Min 2 years of project management and Customer support experience in manufacturing environment
- Responsible for project planning, coordination, tracking and budgeting
- Coordinate with internal departments on the technical deliverables: spec review, BOM, drawings and PO approval
- Ensure work / system implemented conform to contract and technical requirements of customers
- Monitor and report project status to the Project Manager
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Min 2 years of project management and customer support experience in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of product development, manufacturing processes, project management and risk management, quality tools and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- 5 days work week
- Changi - East area
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Since its inception in 1990, Achieve Career Consultant Pte Ltd has provided fully integrated temporary, contract and permanent human capital solutions to Fortune 500 MNCs and conglomerates within the Asia Pacific region. Over these years, our consultants have also helped to chart the career paths of numerous candidates.
Our strength lies in the principal asset of a team of highly dedicated and competent consultants from diverse commercial backgrounds. With their valuable experience and thorough knowledge in various fields of specialisation, we are unparalleled in providing prompt and effective HR recruitment solutions to our clients. Over these years, we are proud to be recognized as one of the sterling manpower service providers within the recruitment arena.
We are an ISO9001:2008 Certified Company and is part of the National Personnel Associates (NPA) worldwide alliance which has over 400 member companies spread across 6 continents. Through us, clients can gain access to extraordinary talents from worldwide.
More Jobs from this employer
Supply Chain Executive (Purchasing/ Logistics) - (US Manufac MNC/ 5 Days/ West/ S$3K + GD BONUS)