Project Coordinator (3-month contract), Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneursh
Singapore Management University
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955920
To assist Project Manager to manage Lee Kuan Yew Global Business Plan competitions, including
- Co-ordinating with external parties/organizations in joint events
- Managing communication with judges/mentors/stakeholders
- Organise working committee meetings
- Admin and screening support of the event
- Work with other members of the committee to execute tasks
- Undergraduate and above
- Event Management Marketing and Communication skills required
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Management University
About Singapore Management University
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The ''family-like'' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.