RECRUITFIRST PTE LTD
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. Our mission is Helping People Find Better Jobs, and Organisations Find Better People. We live by this mission by ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.
obal placement or management consultancy.
Project Coordinator (Up $3000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987153
EA License No 13C6342
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned Principal accounts.
- Manage key account through regular updates and follow-through of outstanding issues
- Draft and review Depot Project Instructions to ensure Principals’ study requirements accuracy and compatibility
- Liaise with various divisions on order status, goods receiving status, outbound packing status, shipment pickup status and project rate card.
- Responsible for month-end billings and ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Follow-up with Principals and Vendors to resolve billing issues, operations queries and issues.
- Manage couriers and vendors/suppliers
- Responsible for SAP system set-up and implementation
- Provide administrative support and inventory management
- Diploma in Logistics Management or related discipline
- Knowledge in Supply Chain and operation management
- Possess good problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and good team player
- SAP experience and financial-related knowledge is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates please click apply now below and submit your resume with your last drawn, expected salary and availability.
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd 13C6342