We are a Main Contractor engaged in fibre optics and telecommunication works.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986487
Responsibilities and Requirements:
The responsibilities of a Project Coordinator would broadly include:
- Maintain / update project record, for billing or progress update purposes
- Create bill report / test report for completed projects
- Update database system
- Assist in handling Client's enquiries
- Support Project Manager and project team
- Other ad‐hoc duties that may be assigned
We are looking for self- motivated team player that possesses these qualities:
- Diploma / Degree holders in Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical or Civil and Structural Engineering
- 1 – 2 years of experiences preferred / Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Meticulous and willing to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Advantageous to possess Class 3 driving license
- Office is located in Woodlands
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume via email
or call us at
6362 2858 to arrange for an interview.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be informed.