Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group Pte Ltd
Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group (SSG) is the regional consultancy and bio-logistic services division of Zuellig Pharma Asia Pacific, Asia’s leading healthcare distribution company. Strategically based in Singapore, SSG leverages Zuellig Pharma’s cutting-edge Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) and pan Asia coverage to provide customized, value-added biologistic solutions for pharmaceutical, clinical trials, medical devices, diagnostics and other related healthcare companies.
With the dynamic growth of our business, we are keen to invite high calibre professionals to join our growing teams for the following challenging and rewarding position:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960591
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the assigned Principal accounts.
- Manage key account through regular updates and follow-through of outstanding issues
- Draft and review Depot Project Instructions to ensure Principals’ study requirements accuracy and compatibility
- Liaise with various divisions on order status, goods receiving status, outbound packing status, shipment pickup status and project rate card.
- Responsible for month-end billings and ensure timely and accurate invoicing
- Follow-up with Principals and Vendors to resolve billing issues, operations queries and issues.
- Manage couriers and vendors/suppliers
- Responsible for SAP system set-up and implementation
- Provide administrative support and inventory management
- Diploma in Logistics Management or related discipline
- Knowledge in Supply Chain and operation management
- Possess good problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and good team player
- SAP experience and financial-related knowledge is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications