As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Project and Operations Executive, Outsourcing Management (Banking)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034505
EA License No. 01C4394
Salary Range: $2,500 to $4,500 (Depending on experience)
Location: Changi Business Park (Shuttle buses islandwide)
Duration: 1 Year contract (Renewable/ Convertible)
• Role as member of new outsourcing governance initiatives within the company
• Responsibility for coordinating business and IT resources (internal IT or external vendor) to achieve project outcomes;
• Identify and resolve issues and manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans;
• Interfaces with customer and other relevant entities to ensure project objectives are achieved;
• Responsible for day-to-day user support and recommend improvement / actions;
• Leads and performs requirements definition, analysis, functional design, and implementation of new or modified applications;
• Coordinate design/programming and testing in the project engagements
• General Administrative Duties, Update & Maintain of document, data entry, filing and documentations
• Experience on communication with customer and able to set clear customer expectation.
• Excellent analytics skills including spreadsheet and preparation of project presentations
• Experience on communication with customer and able to set clear customer expectations.
• Experience in banking MAS regulatory requirements will be advantageous.
• Good presentation skills
Name: Ang Zhen Hui, Jasper (Hong Zhenhui)
Registration No: R1544116
EA License No.: 01C4394