Project Analyst (Banking)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958358
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13752
- Min 1 - 2 years banking experience
- CBD Area
- $2500, 6 Months Contract
Due to a launch of a new project, we are seeking for a junior Project Analyst who has working experience within the financial industry to join this global commercial banking group. We are loking for someone who has excellent project management ability and has an understanding on how back end operations work in a bank. In return, you will get the chance to work with amazing set of colleagues and will be given a great learning opportunity within the banking sector.
- Coordinate with internal team such as technology, service and RM to deliver new product features
- Assist to drive campaigned to execute campaign in a fast and effective manner
- Support other team in investigation of operation processes and systems
- Help out in other data migration work
- Minimum 1 - 2 years banking experience preferably in project management, data migration or relevant experience
- Knowledge in MS Excel - v-lookup, PIVOT Table will be great
- Excellent project management skills and confident to work with other senior members
- Available on immediate or short notice to be able to commit for 6 months
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Juzailah Khatmin (EA Reg. No. R1110441) on +65 6429 3211 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.