Search Network specializes in the recruitment of Permanent, Contract and Temporary staff for our clients in the various industries. We strongly believe in providing our clients with customized staffing solutions at an efficient and cost efficient manner. We pride ourselves on offering our clients top notch service quality in assisting each client in fulfilling unique recruitment needs.
We commit ourselves to find the right candidates for our clients and find the right career for our candidates!
Visit us at www.searchnetwork.com.sg
EA License Number: 07C4872
Project Administrator/Document Controller (MNC/$3500) -WY
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032154
EA License No 07C4872
- Provide administrative & technical (SAP-PM/PS) support to the Project Team to successfully receive, collect, store and archive documents, etc. as well as creating Requisitions and Doing SAP Transactions for goods receipts.
- Be SAP system admin for Purchase Req Creations.
- Responsible for SAP MIGO on goods received and invoicing.
- Assist in SAP-PS Project routing generation.
- Manage engineering contracts (liaise with I&MS).
- Provide Weekly/ monthly procurement status.
- Provide admin support for Engineering Department.
- Maintain a filing system that supports efficient information management.
- Sends and receives documents from external organizations, prepares paperwork for various agreements, and ensures all records-management activities adhere to company policies and legal regulations.
- Conducts regular review audits to ensure information on all stored records is accurate and up to date.
- Responsible to provide status update(s) on all documentations and check that all required documents are filled accurately by the responsible team members. (Purchase Req and P.O Approvals).
- Responsible for final project documentation gathering and storage in Document Management System during project closure for all Procured Items.
- Administrative responsibilities, such as setting up meetings/ conference calls, various booking, recording and disseminating meeting minutes, following up open tasks etc.
- ITE or Diploma in Business or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP IM&S and Invoicing Modules.
- Knowledge of Good Engineering practices.
- At least 2-3 Years’ experience in Project Admin role.
- Store management experience.
- Good Consistent in record keeping and retrieval of information without delay.
- Team player with effective communication skill, organizing and co-ordination skills.
- Proficient in SAP
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates, please click on "Apply Now"
Call Wan Yee at 6536 8060 for any enquiries.
EA License No: 07C4872
Registration No: R1219601