Never a dull day, that's us! Turn work into play, we are a dynamic company with diverse businesses in entertainment, property and hotel.
Are you looking for a fun, fulfilling and exciting career in the entertainment industry? If you are passionate about people and love challenges, we want to hear from you!
Project Administrator (New opening)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983958
Cathay Cineplexes Pte Ltd provides our patrons a great movie experience in our theatres. We are passionate about serving our patrons with excellent service, good food and great movies which you will help to deliver.
You will perform a variety of development and administrative support to the Project team. The primary role consists of assisting, coordinating and delivering of new cineplex consultancy projects locally and overseas, ensuring business objectives are achieved.
- Research and develop feasibility studies for potential cineplex development locally and overseas
- Assist and coordinate project(s) within the constraints of agreed contracts, budgets and available resources
- Regularly follow up on the progress of the project(s) from beginning to end including compliance with all communication, budget and governance requirements
- Establish strong working relationship with colleagues, clients, external business partners such as vendors and agencies to ensure successful implementation of projects
- Assist with the preparation of presentation, management reports
- Assist to coordinate business meetings including teleconferences
- Require to attend business meetings and take minutes of meeting
- Coordinate with respective Cineplexes and Finance personnel ensuring the fixed assets of all Cathay Cineplexes have been tagged accordingly and records are well maintained
- Carry out any other duties as and when hoc duties assigned by the management
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and goal-orientated with good business acumen
- Able to develop relationships and create strong partnership
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Able to communicate, present, negotiate and influence credibly and effectively in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Strong problem solving skills with high emotional intelligence
- Strong presentation and time management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Analytical ability
- Able to travel overseas
1) Ensure fixed assets tagging in all Cathay Cineplexes are well maintained
2) Assist to provide Cinema projects consultancy in a professional manner
3) Ensure the filing and e-filing of all Project documentation are done systematically and up-to-date
Cathay staff enjoy benefits such as annual leave, marriage leave, parent care leave, insurance, movie tickets for every free listed movie and free visit to Singapore Zoo. There are also training and development opportunities.
Interested applicant, please proceed to our company’s website www.cathay.com.sg and click on “Careers” tab for submission of your job application.
Alternatively, you may submit your application stating current and expected salaries as well as availability to:
Group Human Resources Manager
Cathay Cineplexes Pte Ltd
22 Martin Road #03-01
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notified.