Project Account Executive
CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987730
- Handle the financial aspect of various project related inquiries from the internal client
- Involve in monthly financial statement closing process, ensuring proper revenue recognition & project costing
- Involve in monthly management reporting
- Involve in annual budget & reforecast
- Handle inter-division matters
- Perform financial analysis for tender assessment
- On ad-hoc basis, special tasks might be assigned to the role
- Strong excel skill analytical skill
- SAP experience and Project System is a plus
- Knowledge in FRS11 Construction contract
- Good interpersonal skill
- Responsible and accountable
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
About CPG Corporation Pte Ltd
CPG Corporation (CPG Corp) is the corporatised entity of the former Singapore Public Works Department (PWD). With more than 2,000 talented individuals in the CPG group of companies, we are one of the leading development professionals in the Asia-Pacific region, providing a full spectrum of infrastructure & building development and management services.
Since 1833, we have contributed largely to the development and management of distinguished landmarks in Singapore. Some of our notable projects include the Singapore Changi Airport, Singapore Racecourse, National Gallery Singapore, Gardens by the Bay, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University campuses, and the Tuas and Woodlands Checkpoints.
Leveraging our strong track record and established Singapore brand name, CPG Corp today has expanded its portfolio to over 20 countries outside Singapore, with China, India and ASEAN being our key markets.
CPG Corp’s portfolio today is the epitome of professionalism and expertise in world-class infrastructure and building management.