Programmer - Hollywood
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034458
EA License No. 11C4388
Employer Ref. 1009065
Lights! Camera! Aaaaaccc...CONTENT!! That's right, CONTENT..well DIGITAL CONTENT to be a little more precise! This is your chance to join an exciting global multi-media entertainment network. With a little something for everyone, these guys know how to target their audience and they're launching an incredibly exciting digital product.
Sports fan? Movie buff? Addicted to reality TV? Well these guys are about to unveil their jaw dropping and head turning new digital media platform that you won't be able to get your hands off. Here's the best part! They need YOUR keen eye for all the exciting digital content out there!
You'll work closely with the channel and acquisitions team where you will deal with everything and anything to do with Hollywood related dramas and movies.
A vital part of this role is to ensure Hollywood movie's and US TV dramas are identified and in the pipeline for every quarter.
More specifically you'll be required to
- Measure respective consumption data and identify audience habits and segments
- Use multiple social media platforms with a key focus on consumer behaviour
- Liaise with marketing and business intelligence team on planning acquisition campaigns
- Keep in sync with linear programming and keep a keen on competitive products
- Direct and ensure timely execution of metadata and images
- Check censorship and legal boundaries across content
- Ensure parental guidelines and certifications are as per defined businesses
Got what it takes? It's all down to attitude, knowledge and skills. A natural fit for this role would be someone that is incredibly motivated a self-starter with a keen interest for content.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in an OTT platform
- A degree or diploma in Media or Mass Communications
- Understanding of user experience through various devices
- Understand digital streaming and trends across a variety of devices
- Curate shows analyzing consumption data
- Experience in research, statistical concepts & analysis (entertainment industry preferred)
- Deep understanding of the US TV series and movies
- Impeccable writing skills, facilitating and presenting analyses
Does this sound like a role that's up your alley? Well wait are you waiting for? Send in your CV!
Agency licence #:11C4388 EA# : R1436719
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspire
Lights! Camera! Aaaaaccc...CONTENT!! That's right, CONTENT..well DIGITAL CONTENT to be a little more precise