Programmer - Chinese Language
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034457
EA License No. 11C4388
Employer Ref. 1009064
Do you love digital content, and keeping an eye on what movies and TV series are about to launch, whilst figuring out desirable content for consumers? Do you like to be ahead of the game?
Well with this exciting opportunity, it's time to get Digital and be up to speed with the best content for the APAC market.
Be a part of an exciting global multi-media entertainment network that is launching an exciting digital product. Offering a variety of channels catered to various segments from sports, news to TV series - this incredible and well established company is about to unveil their jaw dropping, head turning exciting new digital media platform that you won't be able to get your hands off.
Are you a movie buff? Love watching all sorts of TV series and dramas? As the Senior Programmer for Chinese language content, this role offers you to work closely with the channels teams and acquisitions teams to:
- Ensure language related dramas and movies are identified and are in the pipeline planned for every quarter.
- Managed existing pipelines and curate content targeted to the segment.
- Make sure you are the GO-TO PROGRAMMER for CHINESE content!!
More specifically you'll need to:
- Coordinate with the marketing and business intelligence team on planning acquisitions
- Maintain a schedule for free trials and retention techniques
- Be up to date and understand the latest productions pipeline from existing channel teams and ideate on adapting to online viewing
- Measure respective consumption data and identify specific audience habits and segments
- Check censorship and legal boundaries across content
The list does go on! Essentially, you'll need to manage the pipeline and curate relevant and exciting content to the APAC market!
Someone that fits this role would naturally need to be self-motivated and have a keen interest in finding great content from the Asian region and more importantly must absolutely love the entertainment industry! More specifically we would need you to have
- A minimum of 3 years in OTT platforms (preferably).
- Programming experience with an understanding of at least one genre.
- Degree or Diploma holder - Media or Mass Communications
- Prior experience in research, analysis and statistical concepts within the entertainment industry.
- Writing, facilitating and presenting analyses
- Strong capabilities for writing, facilitating and presenting analyses
- Deep understanding of user experience through a variety of devices
- Manage pipelines and curate shows analyzing consumption data
EA License No: R1326872 | Agency License No: 11C4388.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspire
Do you love content, and keeping an eye on what movies and TV series are about to launch, and figuring out what consumers like to watch? Do you like to be ahead of the game?