At the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), our core values of "PRIZED Team" (Professionalism, Respect, Innovation, Zest, Empathy and Diversity), guide and shape our organisational culture in achieving our mission to achieve the best health outcome for our clients. We believe that our work in facilitating care integration within our community is a fulfilling journey towards addressing Singapore's aging population long term challenges. Join us on this journey.
For more information about Agency for Integrated Care (AIC), please visit www.aic.sg
Programme Manager, Local Community Support Network
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027695
- Assist in the development of community support network for clients in the community.
- Key conduct between stakeholders in the community to ensure smooth coordination of clients across services.
- Work with partners to conduct multi-agencies meeting to co-create solutions to manage clients with complex needs.
- Track and monitor the cases to ensure timely response and proper action plans including long-term support.
- Support stakeholders and implement an engagement framework appropriate to the needs of the community.
- Assist in the mapping of services in the community.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and develop their needs and capabilities
- Assist in evaluation on the effectiveness of the framework and programmes
- Track and facilitate periodic review of annual action plans
- Collate and monitor KPIs to ensure timely and accurate reporting
- Provide projects management and contact management support to manage Community Mental Health-related matters
- Recognized degree in any discipline, healthcare related will be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years working experience preferably in healthcare or social sectors
- Experience in engaging grassroots leaders, government agencies and/or service providers
- Good knowledge of mental health will be an advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills in engaging stakeholders
- Ability to manage and lead change
- Ability to prioritize and influence
- Analytical and organized, strong in follow-up
- Strong in strategic thinking