Programme Manager, Change Management
Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148192
Employer Ref. 01U21
Change Management focuses on the people side of change, which includes changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. As a Programme Manager, you will develop and manage programmes to raise and sustain the capability of staff in Change Management, including putting in place systems and processes; and providing guidance and expertise to GovTech, Sectoral, National or Whole-of-Government projects.
What to Expect:
- Formulate programmes and roadmap to develop and sustain Journey and Change Management capability
- Develop and maintain Change Management methodology tailored to fit roles in the organisation
- Develop resource toolkit to facilitate management of change at the different phases of projects, including planning, designing, implementation and sustenance of change.
- Train on Change Management methodology and toolkit.
- Work in partnership with senior leaders and executives to ensure success in building and sustaining change management capability.
- Provide consultative support to projects on change management and supporting project teams in integrating change management activities into project plans.
- Procure and manage the performance of contractors in meeting the contractual obligations in outsourced change management programmes.
- You should have a Degree or equivalent, with 5 to 8 years’ experience in managing projects.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies, with a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process in ICT projects. Previous change management experience is necessary.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Advantageous to have Change Management related certification such as CCMP or equivalent
About Government Technology Agency (GovTech)
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an "outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies. Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.