Heguru Method Learning Centre
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031593
- Conduct Heguru Method brain development training to young children 6 months to 6 years of age;
- Design and prepare teaching materials for each lesson
- Support centre operations
- Passion to teach and nurture young children;
- Caring, energetic and fun-loving;
- Good communication skills to interact with parents and children;
- Good team player;
- Basic command of mandarin to deliver lessons effectively;
- Able to work weekends (5 day work week including weekends);
- Applicants with experience in teaching and working with young children and/or have certifications in Early Childhood Education will have an advantage.
- Fully Sponsored Potential Abilities Development and Instructor training in Japan HEGL Headquarters;
- Prestigious Certification as a Programme Instructor by Japan HEGL Headquarters;
- Continual on-the-job training.
- Attractive remuneration
- Career Progression for promising individuals
NOTE: For interested party, please click "Quick Apply" to submit resume.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Heguru Method Learning Centre
About Heguru Method Learning Centre
Heguru Method Learning Centre is licensed by Henmi Educational General Laboratory (HEGL) from Tokyo, Japan to bring in HEGL educational programmes focusing on Right Brain Development Training to benefit children here in Singapore. Henmi Educational General Laboratory (HEGL), pronounced as “Heguru”, manages the single largest right brain development school in Japan with students from Tokyo and 25 other prefectures.
Heguru Method Learning Centre aims to unlock children’s innate potential and nurture future leaders of society through the practice of a whole-brain education.
Come and join us in this fun-filled nurturing programme for young children from 6 months of age.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.