MCYC Community Services Society is a reputablevoluntary welfare organisation that helps at-risk children and youths in their educational, social, emotional and moral development.
We are a registered charity, a full member of the National Council of Social Service and an Institution of a Public Character.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034294
iPEAK (Intervention and Psycho-Educational Assessment for Kids)
- Organise and run Kids Club’s (KC) programmes
- Draft letters to parents for KC programmes
- Liaise with parents, partners and volunteers of KC programmes
- Source for sponsors for KC, e.g. funding, donation in kind for events
- All administrative duties for iPEAK and KC programmes:
- Prepare Letter of Offer for new students
- Arrange and brief parents on terms and conditions of child’s enrolment
- Calculation & collection of fees
- Consolidate & update students’ data
- Prepare forms for students’ graduation, withdrawal, deferment, etc.
- Call parents when students are late for class or fee payment,
- Answer enquires related to programmes
- Track & place stationery order for office
- Update manager on feedback from parents and progress of KC programmes
- Collaborate with other departments on programmes
- Support literacy work whenever needs arise, e.g. laminate cards, print resources, etc.
- Any other assigned duties
- Degree, preferably in psychology, special needs or early childhood education
- Passion & experience working with children
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written), preferably bilingual to liaise with associates
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Meticulous and organised
- Proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office and computing statistics, recording and tracking students’ data
- Willingness to collaborate with corporate partners such as schools and hospitals
- Able to work on Saturdays