Program Manager (Manufacturing/EMS Industry/5 days/West Area)(DBB 151017)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987083
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DBB 151017
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver and meet program goals
- Lead and manage new product introduction and product transfers to mass production
- Manage project budgets in term of NPI material expenses and recovery of non-recurrent engineering charges
- Monitor progress of programs and keeping Management/Customer updated
- Highlight & address program risk to customer on critical technical issues.
- Lead project team in attending meeting, conferences
- Plan and pro-actively monitor program schedules to meet project deliverables
- Degree in Engineering
- Prefer 3-4 years of experience in Project/program management in electronics Manufacturing
- With PMP or PRINCE2 experience will be ad advantage
- Proven record to lead and transfer NPI / technology transfer activities in a fast paced environment
- Proven track record to handle Customers
- Manage project at Box Build level
5 days work week
Interested candidates please state last / expected salaries and notice period:
Attention: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Employer Ref.DBB 151017
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865