RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product & Services
- Recruitment & Selection
- HR Managed Services
PROGRAM DEVELOPER – exp in innovation for public events (Up to $6000 + VB/ 5 days/ MNC/ One North)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189430
EA License No 04C4142
- Up to $6000 plus Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – One North
Our client, an MNC specialized in advanced engineering systems, sensor network and software algorithms is looking for suitable candidates to fill the role of Program Developer.
- Drive the innovation and/ or incubator internal and external programs.
- Internal programs include stand-alone engineering/ developmental programs, hackathon- and incubator- type programs, outreach and innovation resource center.
- External programs include events such as innovation public events, talks, showcases and awards.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and success of events
- See through program(s) assigned to them through the program’s life-cycle from concept to engineering to end.
- Conceptualize, plan, co-opt in and bring together external partners from the relevant government agencies, industries, tertiary institutes local and overseas to work together.
- Minimum Degree in Software Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering graduate degree or equivalent from a reputable university.
- At least 6 years of experience in innovation program development/ engineering design and development/ new product development/ engineering management/ program management/ start-up and/ or incubator management.
- Able to put together robust implementation plan, prioritize tasks and resources, manage and execute the program towards its success.
- 5 days’ work week (Monday to Friday)
- One North
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594) **
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
More Jobs from this Company
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – exp in web application for medical/ pharmaceutical industry (Up to $7k + VB)