PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS (MNC / WEST / PHARMA / UP TO 4K GROSS)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd (120)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031946
EA License No. 06C2859
- Location: Tuas, company transport pickup point islandwide
- Working Days: 5 days, weekly rotating shift (3 shifts)
- Salary: up to $2800 basic before fixed allowance $860, daily allowances depending on what type of shift you worked.
Pharmaceutical MNC. Due to project requirement, many headcount needed for Production Technicians
- To operate, disassemble, assemble, clean and maintain various pieces of equipment throughout the Production Area in accordance with established procedures.
- Performs cleaning and sanitizing (with the use of solvents) of all equipment/facilities and maintain a work area in an orderly manner.
- Responsible for keeping detailed records (electronic and paper) of all processing and cleaning functions performed in accordance with Good Documentation Practice (GDP).
- Verifies the work and documentation of the fellow team members and fellow employees.
- Performs various in-process tests designed to monitor and control the process, the various equipment used, and the special characteristics of the various products produced.
- Capable of detecting processing irregularities and possess sufficient knowledge to be a key resource in the resolution of problems.
- Capable of identifying process improvements and possess sufficient knowledge to be a key resource in the implementation of process improvement initiatives.
Applicants who possess relevant qualifications, employment background and suitable skill sets are most welcome to apply. Applicants who do not possess the above will be considered on individual merits. Applicants not shortlisted for this role may be matched with other suitable opportunities
Qualified or interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format by using the Apply Now Button
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
To find out about other career opportunities in MCI Career Services Pte Ltd, do visit www.mci.com.sg for complete jobs listing.
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lim Yong Quan (Darren)
Registration Number: R1547628
EA License Number:06C2859
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to MCI Career Services Pte Ltd (120)
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd (120)
About MCI Career Services Pte Ltd
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd is a professional and dynamic recruitment firm providing a one stop total-solution to a comprehensive range of Human Resource needs. Over the years, our consultants have developed the expertise to place our candidates across a broad range of industries and professions.
At MCI, we seek first to understand, then to be understood. We take pride and dedication in personalizing our services through highly collaborative approaches to cater to your needs. We believe in building relationships with our candidates and clients, keeping their interest at heart. It is imperative that we assist our candidates to make the right career moves to develop their potential, and provide our clients with the right talents who will bring their business to the next level.
One of our professional pledge is being prompt and accurate in delivering our services and we are constantly prepared to address the needs of our clients and candidates. What we do in the present decides our future.
At MCI, Your Future is Our Future.
Visit our website:www.mci.com.sg
Like us on Facebook
EA Licence No. 06C2859