A division that specialises in the recruitment of junior to mid-management positions in all industries. The industries covered include events and promotions, hospitality and tourism, IT and telecommunications, retail and services, transport and logistics, and chemicals.
GMP Recruitment has a thorough screening procedure that ensures a professionally-qualified match who will also fit the client's corporate culture. Operating in many different markets and working in close co-operation with our partners around the world, our wealth of experience and feel for the industry creates the right client – candidate cultural fit.
Production Technician (US MNC/ Chemical/ 5 days work week)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986411
EA License No 09C3051
- Support all production processes & equipment
- Guide and train compounders
- Lead projects as assigned and provide support as required
- Compound fragrances in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Support the shift team to achieve target set
- Participate as member in Total Productive Management team
- Diploma holder in Engineering/Chemistry or its equivalent
- Minimum 1 year working experience in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- Able to commit to shift works
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Shift: 7am – 3.30pm , 2.30pm – 11pm (1 Hour Hand Over)
- OT on weekdays and Sat are payable at 1.5X and on Sun it is 2.0X.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 |
Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693