Production Support Analyst (Batch Process, UNIX, PL/SQL, Shell)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953855
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. P78516A0524
- Our Client has global network in over 220 countries.
- Offers attractive remuneration and growth opportunities in the organization
- Dynamic team with lots of engagement activities!
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience with Unix operating systems, Oracle databases
- and Wintel Servers
- 3+ years of SQL and/or PL/SQL
- 5+ years of product technical support
- Proven System Administration skills
- Unix shell scripting
- Database management and SQL and/or PL/SQL skills
- Application/Product Technical support experience
- Good to have ITIL certification and experience with tools for automatic deployment of code eg CA LISA
- Administer the general use and maintenance of the application suite according to corporate policy, written standards and user requirements
- Assist in maximising the availability and efficiency of all applications and application data
- Monitor database usage, efficiency and availability
- Maintain IT security standards and ensure user compliance
- Manage application security requirements, including access control.
- Out of hours patch & report deployments (WMOS, EIS, BM, MSO, SCI, IFW etc.)
- Regular (scheduled) weekend work
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Teo Jia Xuan (Zhang Jia Xuan)
Direct Line: 6697 7967
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1654295
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.