Production Supervisor (5D/MNC/Up to $4k)
Stafflink Services Private Limited
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003245607
EA License No. 04C4294
- Analyze activity data, production issues and propose corrective actions
- Organize and supervise activities to ensure implementation of requested production in compliance with quality standards, costs and schedule
- Lead, train, motivate team to ensure appropriate staffing and competencies
- Control equipment operation and resolve issues identified by visual control systems (deviations from standards) to reduce wasted times and products
- Coordinate and plan necessary preventive and curative maintenance actions
- Pilot cost-savings and continuous improvement projects and allocates resources for accomplishments
- Provide direction and scope of production team and manage workshop KPIs
- Be a bridge between management and production staff, effectively communicating messages and feedbacks between both
- Minimum Diploma in any Engineering discipline, preferably Chemical Engineering
- At least 3 years supervisory experience in workshop environment
- Basis understanding of mechanical equipment and process with basis chemical knowledge
- Knowledge of quality, safety and environment policies
- Familiar with KAIZEN and 8D,TPM
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Koh Choon Ann
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1765402
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Stafflink Services Private Limited
About Stafflink Services Private Limited
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA). Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php