Nightshift Production Supervisor (Plating-Semicon/PVD)
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988032
- Production planning to increase productivity and meet schedule
- Oversee production activity to meet target output, yield and cost saving
- ISO9001 QMS knowledge and able to generate work instruction
- Solve quality and machine problem
- Upkeep plating quality
- Documentation control
- Train staff
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent with 3 years of relevant experience in production supervisory role
- Prior working experience in Cleanroom environment is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Words, Power Point
- Willing to work on Night shift
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
About Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd
Singapore Epson Industrial Pte Ltd (SEP) is a core manufacturing base of Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC) which is headquartered in Japan since 1942. Globally, the Group has harnessed nearly 80,000 talents in 102 companies. SEC’s main business is in development, manufacturing, sales, marketing and servicing of information-related equipment, electronic devices and precision products.
SEP is a world-class IC assembly manufacturer, packaging and distributor of after service parts and ink cartridges, electromagnetic compatibility testing provider and electroplating services provider. We are a progressive company, trusted throughout the world because of our commitment to customer satisfaction, environmental conservation, individuality and teamwork. We are confident of our collective skills and meet challenges with innovative and creative solutions.
Epson aims to exceed its customers' expectations and visions with products and services that help create more colorful and richer lifestyles.
Be part of the innovative and creative solutions for the world. Be part of us.