Mitsubishi Chemical Infonics' (MCI) state-of-art production facilities, revolutionary breakthrough technologies and dedicated human resources are situated in Tuas, Singapore. With exciting and innovating products, MCI aims to leverage customer needs as the seeds for new business development and continue to deliver high value to all its customers.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (12-HOUR NIGHT SHIFT)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987949
- Lead and manage a team of technical and operative staff to carry out production operation to meet output and quality targets.
- Act as first line in troubleshooting production operation and monitor the performance of process and equipment.
- Ensure that production processes are within the parameters and conform to standard operating instructions and specifications.
- Manage the night shift operation and maintain discipline in the production floor. Take appropriate actions when necessary.
- Disseminate and communicate company policies and procedures to production staff.
- Candidates must possess a Diploma in Engineering from a local polytechnic.
- At least 5 years' of relevant supervisory experience in a manufacturing production environment.
- Able to work in permanent 12-hour night shift (4/3 work week).