Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group Pte Ltd
Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group (SSG) is the regional consultancy and bio-logistic services division of Zuellig Pharma Asia Pacific, Asia’s leading healthcare distribution company. Strategically based in Singapore, SSG leverages Zuellig Pharma’s cutting-edge Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) and pan Asia coverage to provide customized, value-added biologistic solutions for pharmaceutical, clinical trials, medical devices, diagnostics and other related healthcare companies.
With the dynamic growth of our business, we are keen to invite high calibre professionals to join our growing teams for the following challenging and rewarding position:
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960586
- Assist the Production Manager in ensuring systematic and proper scheduling of jobs at all times.
- Review daily resources required to ensure targeted volume are being met.
- Lead Team Leaders and QC to ensure quality standards are being met
- Assist in the development, update and maintenance of procedures and documentation for all Quality Systems
- Maintain discipline to ensure a safe working environment
- Ensure compliance of procedures related to job specifications such as GMP
- Regularly update employees on issues related to performance and KPI.
- Develop and recommend improvements of facilities, equipment, or procedures to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Supervise employees in the re-packaging activities of all products to ensure safety, quality and productivity.
- Oversees and conducts training for new or existing employees.
- Minimum ITE certification or Diploma in Production, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant operational experience in fast pace production environment, preferably with Pharmaceutical, FMCG or related industry
- Good working knowledge of SAP system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications is a must
- Good spoken and written English Language
- Experienced in high SKUs production planning and control or warehouse and distribution operations will be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO, GMP, preferably in Medical Device / Pharmaceutical
- Good working knowledge of SAP - ERP, CRP, EWM, BI, SCM, SRM whichever applicable
Company transport will be provided at designated pick up points in Woodlands, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Seng Kang, Pasir Ris & Tampines.
Interested applicants, please submit your resumes stating current and expected salaries via Apply Now
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.