Kerry Consulting is a multi-award winning recruitment firm with specialist practices in Banking, Finance - Commerce, Human Resources, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Engineering, Legal, Technology and Sales & Marketing.
To find out more, please visit our website at www.kerryconsulting.com
Production / Process Manager - Global Company
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959768
EA License No 16S8060
Employer Ref. SH10989
• High Visibility Role
• Cohesive work environment
• Exciting Job Prospects
We are recruiting for a leading global organisation and one of the largest corporations in the world. Present in more than 100 countries worldwide, they continue to innovate and offer products and brands which positively impact people’s lives. As part of their growth strategy in Asia, we are now embarking on a search for a talented individual to oversee production and process activities for the manufacturing plant in Singapore. This position will be responsible for creating, implementing, evolving, and executing strategies for the high tech manufacturing facility.
Your responsibilities will involve the following:
• Manage the daily production processes in the plant such that they run smoothly and on a timely basis
• Implement Engineering projects to enhance the production processes in the plant
• Provide Engineering expertise to support the production floor with the aim of improving KPIs
• Oversee process transfers, equipment and process validation activities
• Review and approve any protocols or reports relating to qualification during process and tech transfers
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
• A degree in any Engineering discipline
• A minimum of 7 years of production and/or process experience in a manufacturing plant in a highly regulated industry (Pharma / Medical Devices / Aerospace)
• Strong background in process validation and composing of engineering reports
• Solid track record in managing projects and process transfers in a manufacturing plant
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
A management level role that allows you to directly make a difference to your direct reports through coaching, mentoring and challenging them to ensure a vibrant, satisfied workplace as well as minimizing risk to the more technical operations issues that may arise. This role also comes with an attractive remuneration package along with a clear set of expectations to assess improvements of new policies set out.
To apply, please submit your resume in MS Word format to Shannon Huang, quoting the job title and reference number SH10989. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Registration No: R1108964
Licence No: 16S8060