PRODUCTION PLANNER CUM CO-ORDINATOR (Operation)
ARISTO ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982530
- Ensure timely and smooth order planning in completion with our Subsidiary Company in Japan.
- Assist on Inventory control and liaise with our sub-contractors.
- In charge of logistics, shipping and ensure on-time delivery to our subsidiary company and sub-contractors.
- Any other duties and responsibilities, which may assigned to you by the Management.
- Min Relevant Professional Certificates or Diploma in Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Strong and fluently converse in Japanese language to liaise with our Associate client will be value added
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Excel
- Strong knowledge and experience on Inventory and Logistics planning
- Resourceful and independent with good communication skills
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO WRITE IN WITH DETAIL RESUME, INCLUDING CURRENT AND EXPECTED SALARY.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ARISTO ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
About ARISTO ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
A Japanese company with global network specialised in design, development and manufacture of LED applied products is looking:
More Jobs from this employer