Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Production Planner (up to S$3.8K)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032063
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. JBB
- Planning & scheduling of production operations
- Ensure production and shipment schedule are met
- Handle daily documentation and other administrative duties
- Plan & update material plans according to latest production schedule, as well as to maintain stock levels within responsible areas to meet stock goals for two plants.
- Manage all inventory planning, sourcing and expediting for appointed part
- Follow up on delivery and manage inventory to prevent over or under stocking situation
- Other duties as required
- Minimum a Diploma in Supply Chain or Logistics or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
To apply, please send detailed resume in MS Word format to
Attn: Adriana Koh Xue Ting (R1104499)
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 99C4599