Incorporated in 28 June 1997 as a recruitment firm offering job placements for technical personnel, GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd has an established track record for providing our clients with valuable staffing solutions and industry insights. The organisations we serve range from the world’s leading multinational corporations to emerging companies and key specialist firms.
We specialise in the following sectors :
• Information Technology
• Healthcare, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Production Equipment Technician (Hands-on Robotics/Automation/PLC Exp)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003031789
EA License No 11C3793
- Minimize equipment (Robotics/Automation/PLC Based) downtime & ensure production meets target output & yield.
- Execute effective preventive maintenance & production line support
- Manage efficient spares inventory & cost reduction in maintenance.
- Provide Technical support to production in meeting output & quality.
- Provide first level trouble shooting & resolve production stoppages due to equipment issues
- Document & report all line stoppages due to equipment or technical issue
- Monitor machine output and ensure it meets standard throughput
- Replenish production materials where applicable in the respective work stations.
- Perform process control checks where applicable
- Participate in preventive maintenance & calibration checks for production & measuring equipment as scheduled.
- Participate in line set up activities
- Ensure work stations are in excellent 5S housekeeping condition
- Work with engineer & production in continuous improvement projects.
- 2 years and above of related work experience in Robotics/Automation/PLC equipment in production operation environment is required to be shortlisted for the role
- Multiple roles available for varieties of junior to senior Technicians with related technical experience as above
- Must be willing to commit to 12-hours shift basis job nature, rotating day & night on a monthly basis (15 working days per month)
- Work location in West Singapore with 2-way MRT Pick-ups in the West
- Flexibility and initiative. You pre-empt problems and seize opportunities without waiting to be told
- Forward Thinking. You think ahead and foresee issues and solutions
- Collaborative working. You consistently share your knowledge and findings with others in a clear and accessible way
- Shift Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- OT Claimable
- Cohesive and collaborative team working environment with transparency on rewards for good-performing employees
- Innovative organisation culture with forward-thinking & forward-looking objectives