Mitsubishi Chemical Infonics' (MCI) state-of-art production facilities, revolutionary breakthrough technologies and dedicated human resources are situated in Tuas, Singapore. With exciting and innovating products, MCI aims to leverage customer needs as the seeds for new business development and continue to deliver high value to all its customers.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186077
- Improve production yield, efficiency, utilization and cost reduction through process enhancement.
- Perform failure analysis, equipment troubleshooting and data analysis.
- Work closely with other to provide effective solutions and support for daily production activities
- Initiate, lead and drive process and equipment performance improvement.
- Ensure timely execution of new product or process development and qualification
- Ensure equipment operation procedures and maintenance program are in place
- Ensure training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware are in place
- Assist in training of technical staff pertaining to process and equipment knowledge.
- Enable and manage engineering change control activities
- Monitor and maintain the Production Control System.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Engineering with 2 years experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in factory automation and failure analysis will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates discipline in timely execution of task
- Demonstrate flexibility/adaptability to frequent change