Production Coordinator (Studios) - 1-Year Contract
Mediacorp Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987714
Employer Ref. ID=1491
- Assist the Executive Producer, Producer and Production Manager by coordinating facilities, locations talent booking and keeping track of production schedules and budget.
- Manage and book facilities and resources (editing, filming crew, outside broadcast, audio studios etc) needed for various programmes in production.
- Track facilities and booking of equipment, studios etc.
- Assist in English production/administrative processes of programmes of different genres as assigned.
- Assist the Producer and Assistant Producer for location filming by coordinating facilities, talents and permits for locations.
- Liaise with sponsors, service providers and vendors for products and/or services required in productions.
- Learn budget preparation and cost control from Seniors.
- Minimum ‘A’ Levels or Diploma
- Diploma in Media or equivalent has an added advantage
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese
- Strong interest in television and media
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight schedule
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and public
- Ability to work independently
About Mediacorp Pte Ltd
Mediacorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, Mediacorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil) to liaise with associate/counterparts, reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the new digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, Mediacorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Our financial and strategic relationship in the region includes International Media Corporation in Vietnam, which was set up to develop and produce television entertainment and economic news content. MediaCorp also has a stake in Singapore-based retail firm Reebonz, one of the region's fastest growing luxury online retailers and a majority stake in Cubinet Interactive, a Malaysian digital games publisher.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards' Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, Mediacorp’s mission is to engage, entertain and enrich audiences by harnessing the power of creativity.