Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Production Admin/Scheduler (Up to S$2.2K/US MNC)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987131
EA License No. 04C4294
My client is German MNC and recognized in South East Asia for his expertise in flexible printed electronic.
Is responsible for assisting the Plant Manager in various technical and administrative tasks to meet production requirements.
- Assisting manager with order release, process monitoring, manufacturing planning and scheduling
- Handling day-to-day administrative tasks including Kanban board and ERP transactions
- Prior working experience as a production assistant would be an added advantage
- Mandarin-speaking candidates required as to liaise with Chinese speaking customers
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Working location: Kent-Ridge
- Working hour: 8am to 5.45pm (Mondays to Fridays)
- Up to S$2.2K
- AWS + VB
Interested applicants may click APPLY NOW to proceed with application.
Alternatively, please click on this link http://www.stafflink.com.sg/submit_resume.html to submit your detailed resume via our website. Please kindly indicate the Position you are applying for and select ’REF35’ as Consultant Ref Code in our website.
Kindly provide the following details within your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .