PEOPLE ADVANTAGE PTE LTD
People Advantage provides uncompromised manpower outsourcing solutions.
As a member of the Certis Group, we have a strong advantage in manpower solutions, tapping on years of experience and expertise in putting together the synergistic best fit solution of Man (human resources), Machine (technology) and Method (end-to-end process of excellence). This is an operating philosophy we call M3. Not to mention our developed frameworks and dedication in delivering service excellence and continuous improvement. What this translates to is a dynamic, innovative and forward-looking company that is geared to anticipate your every need, and exceed all expectations from a complete end-to-end process. In short, we plan for your success today, and into the future.
Our professional suite of services include manpower consulting, analysis, planning, implementation and management of human resources, transition management, operations optimisation and process augmentation.
With People Advantage, you can be assured of our commitment to deliver workforce and business optimisation to create an effective advantage for your business.
Speak to us today. Call us at 6842-8306.
For information on our job openings, please go to www.certissecurity.com/peopleadvantage/jobs
People Advantage Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 201019780M
Employment Agency License No. 11C3955
Product Vendor Management - Cyber Security Products
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002954914
EA License No 11C3955
- Act as the interface between vendors and the organisation.
- Must be able to negotiate and collaborate with vendors at different levels
- Lead the product selection and positioning strategy for cyber security portfolio
- Source and manage partnership with strategic vendors/distributors
- Partner with marketing, sales, channels and other business stakeholders on Go-To-Market strategy.
- Work with strategic vendors/distributors to enable sales, pre-sales and delivery teams
- Ensure the risks associated with vendor contract compliance and service performance issues/deficiencies are identified and mitigated
- Degree in Engineering, IT, Marketing, Finance or Business discipline
- 3 - 5 years of technical sales or product management experience in cyber security industry will be an advantaged
- Good presentation and communication skills to ensure vendor understand and fulfill their contractual requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Creative thinker with ability to conceptualized
- Competency in MS Office and SAP