RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product Specialist / Manager (Capillary Electrophoresis)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002945929
EA License No 04C4142
- Identify CE business/market/sales opportunities that would improve business.
- Develop new CE markets and work directly with sales, marketing and application teams to implement new sales and market plans.
- Provide analysis of current CE product positioning and help improve overall offerings and maintain competitiveness in the markets.
- Manage the FAS CE demo and provide CE applications and training support to customers, channel partners and internal field support teams.
- Provide key support to customer’s CE collaborations and linkage with the local, regional and global CE teams.
- Manage key CE customer accounts and drive collaborative projects.
- Plan and deliver CE related content and presentations for ASEAN seminars and conferences.
- Manage CE schedule and priorities for ASEAN countries and communicate to appropriate leaders.
- Maintain the CE communication network in ASEAN.
- Other duties/ ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) in chemistry, mass spec or life science related fields is required, higher degree is preferred.
- Requires 3-5 years of applications, market development and/or sales support experience.
- Requires applications laboratory experience of supporting CE customer applications and delivering CE product demonstrations and training.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, personable manner, and teach in one-on-one or small group situations.
- Requires the ability to perform independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel to ASEAN countries.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (need to handle Mandarin speaking clients)
- Only Singaporeans may apply
- Current and expected salary
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving current company