Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions to companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Product Specialist (Selling High End Furniture/ up to basic $2.5k+Comm)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983178
EA License No. 04C4294
• No Shift required - Fixed showroom work hours – 1130 to 830pm
• Excellent working environment and accessible location via MRT
• Training provided for candidates with no experience but has a strong flair and passion for design sales
• Provide excellent sales and customer services to all walk-in customers
• Provide relevant product recommendation and information to customers
• Build strong rapport with customers to ensure a positive retail experience
• Liaise with logistics/procurement and vendors on deliveries
• After sales follow up and resolution of feedback or quality issues
• Maintenance and upkeep of showroom appearance
• Brand development in terms of sales, advertising and promotions
• Ability to work retail hours (including weekends and PH)
• Retail experience not necessary but an advantage.
• Ability to cope with pressure and be self-motivated.
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Fast learner with an appetite for product and operational knowledge.
• Strong team player, enthusiastic and committed.
HOW TO APPLY:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Sam Gan Shem Tyng
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1549824