RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Product Safety Engineer (Strong Technical Background in Chemical, $4500, MNC, WEST)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189052
EA License No 04C4142
- AWS + 2 months Variable Bonus
- MNC Company
- Experiences in Chemical Industry
- To gather and interpret information covering a wide span of scientific, technical, environmental and Regulatory factors
- To communicate technical and regulatory requirements and any impact internally, both verbally and in writing.
- To liaise with multiple stakeholders e.g. commercial, marketing, R&D/application, foreign regulatory authorities
- To provide training internally on the impact of regulations.
- To assess the impact of regulatory and scientific (toxicological/environmental) developments affect the company’s products and develop new processes to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Expected to strive for continuous improvement in ways of working to improve efficiency
- To support new product development by assessing product safety data and regulatory compliance
- To provide guidance on any necessary actions required ahead of commercialization and ensures supporting product regulatory documentation is developed
- To represent the company in REACH consortia and SIEF working with competitors to prepare registration dossiers
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or its equivalent
- Strong technical background in chemical industry
- Expertise in toxicology and ecotoxicology in order to be able to correctly interpret toxicological and environmental test reports
- Expert knowledge of chemical and application related legislation as above
- Good working knowledge of chemical and specific application legislation globally.
- To keep abreast of new legislation and assess the impact on company’s products and manufacturing.
- Computer skills – SAP, Access & IUCLID5
- Able to liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Attention to details is critical
- Team work essential
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company