Product Marketing Manager (Up to 8K/ Semicon Automation Equipments/ West)
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031588
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. 15/11/2016
Our Client, an automation solution MNC to the semiconductor/manufacturing industry, is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Product Marketing Manager.
- US-Listed MNC.
- Up to S$8,000 per month + AWS + Annual VB.
- B2B Product Marketing.
- Regional portfolio exposure.
- Establish a good understanding of technical and commercial trends in the Asia Semiconductor industry.
- Plan and execute marketing communications activities, including, product launch publicity, adapting factory-generated differentiation material to the local market, technical alignment activities, and overall information flow between the factory and the region.
- Work directly with various stakeholders to develop account strategies, plan design-in targets, and establish business objectives for current year and mid-term plan.
- Develop relationships with key technologists and managers at customers to provide direct input for new product development and other strategies.
- Provide marketing process and product management integration in Asia, including demand planning, customer ship prioritization and identification of new business opportunities.
- Provide continuing worldwide product marketing support for selected released products.
- Ensure that the revenue and margin objectives of the product's business proposal are met.
- Developing world class support material for the sales organization that explains our product differentiation and strategy.
- Effectively train and communicate this material to the sales organization across the corporation.
- Development long-term product forecasts.
- Singapore Citizens only.
- Minimum Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years direct ATE or semiconductor product management or marketing experience preferred.
- Previous engineering experience in ATE product development, semiconductor development or applications engineering is an added advantage.
- Location: West
- Working hours: Office hours, 5 working days.
- Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications, including AWS & VB.
- The company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides a conducive working environment to all staffs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to Teng Tong Lin Adelard (Reg. No.: R1548174) by clicking on the “Apply now” button.
Or call your friendly consultant at 65909963 or 94783345 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !