Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Product Marketing Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154472
EA License No 99C4599
- Perform technical/product trainings to sales
- Liaise with vendors on sourcing of equipment
- Demonstrate and provide training to customers on products functionality
- Provide recommendation on product to sales for customer’s requests or requirements
- Work with Global technical support team to solve challenging technical issues
- Develop product support workflows and processes to ensure Asia Pacific offices have the latest materials, success stories and other relevant information to support Business Partners & customers
- Plan End-of-life product andexecute new product launches
- Maintain and update of Product Price Lists (Printers, Scanners and RFID Equipment)
- Give expertise recommendation on products to meet customer’s requirements
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related
- Prefer candidates with 1-2 years experience in IT or Electronics field.
Interested candidate, please sent your resume in MS Word format to andylow @recruitexpress.com.sg
Andy Low Soon Meng (R1104601)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.