Product Manager, Renovation & Education Loans, Credit Cards & Personal Financing
CIMB Bank Berhad
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033910
- To assist in market research, product development and market strategy for the successful management of renovation and education loan
- Execute plans that stack up to achieving our overall product strategy for Renovation and Education Loans.
- Monitoring the portfolio main indicators i.e. loans volume, approval rate, draw down, NII and fee income and tabulate reports on portfolio behaviour and changes
- Generate and analyze Product and Portfolio reports for review.
- Design and monitor product based marketing plans (in conjunction with Group Marketing and Communications Department and Sales Management) to enhance Unsecured Lending products and service delivery, and customer acquisition, as well as formulate marketing/sales strategy to grow the various customer and product segments
- Track to ensure all touch point works within the allowable SLA to ensure seamless operation of the business.
- Facilitate training to Call Center and Branch to ensure efficient operations, effective selling and servicing.
Minimum Diploma holder and above.
At least 5 years of banking experience in Consumer Bank's products with minimum 2 years of product experience.
Candidate must be well-versed in Microsoft Office, good in numbers. Experienced in Operations, Sales and Product will be ideal.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to CIMB Bank Berhad
About CIMB Bank Berhad
Realise your full potential at CIMB Bank
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) based investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. As the fifth largest banking group in ASEAN, we have over 40,000 employees located in 18 locations across ASEAN, Asia Pacific and beyond. At CIMB, we believe that our people are our greatest assets in realising our vision of becoming Southeast Asia’s most valued universal bank. We offer an environment that is inspiring, creative, challenging and above all, one where our people can realise their full potential.