See Job Description
Product Manager, Digital Marketing Solutions
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153768
Employer Ref. 1500009I
This person plays a lead role in defining, evaluating, developing and launching new digital marketing & media (online, mobile & video) products. The role is also responsible for end-to-end management of the product life cycle of the platforms/services.
- Required for innovating, defining, creating and launching new programmatic media platforms and services such as Online, Mobile and video that will generate new monetisation opportunities while leveraging on the company’s big data advantage and differentiate it’s product offering
- Project management to roll out new platform/services within the given timeline and budget.
- End-to-end management of the Product/Service Life Cycle from inception to withdrawal
- Responsible in pricing ad solutions to meet revenue and profitability targets
- Provide management reports on product adoption, performance, inventory, revenue, etc
- Analyse market trends (technology, service usage, changing demands and needs of customers, competitors) to develop strategies to grow the business
- Proactively find opportunities to incorporate new technology, processes, business practices, etc
- Identify and engage with key business and solutions partners and develop long-term value added relationships
- Stay abreast of technology development and new solutions
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably with major in a discipline from Business Management or Marketing
Customer-oriented with good business sense for product monetisation.
Good negotiation and communication skill.
Mature, independent team player, able to work well in a cross-functional team.
Strong collaborative and consultative skills.
Great attitude to learn new technological platforms or emerging trends
Able to articulate and present ideas and proposal to internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to multitask with excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
Ability to develop and execute business plans and proposals.
Good working knowledge of digital ad tech, data management platforms, marketing analytics and digital campaign optimisation strategies
At least 3 - 5 years of working experience in related product management
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.