Product Manager | Contract | West | up to S$7K
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961438
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. ZJ 0085
- Our client is knowledgeable professionals company that provides Hospitality Industry.
- They are looking for potential Contract Product Manager to join their Singapore team.
- Location at West Area.
- Nearest MRT: Commonwealth
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering / or any equivalent discipline.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in managing Software Products, Software Development and Implementation projects in global organisation.
- Experience in Data and Analytics centric multi-tenant software solution delivered in SAAS Model.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work effectively in a cross-functional environment and team oriented.
- Resilience and determination to work in tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and problem solver.
- Proactive and team oriented.
- Available to work upon request
- Responsible for defining, planning company software solution enhancements.
- Collaborate with Product Development to define release requirements.
- Specify Business Requirements for current and future products.
- Developing Functional Requirements and User Stories for development team.
- Driving solutions that set across by development teams, primarily Development / Engineering and Marketing Communications.
- Working and collaborate with Project Management team.
- Ad-hoc duties as per assigned.
- Prepare your updated resume in Word format (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct Line: 6697 7945
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1107628
About Adecco - GS
Employer Ref.ZJ 0085
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.