Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003183171
Employer Ref. SG04501
Parkway aspires to be the thought leader in HealthTech and the premier innovator in the Healthcare sector globally. The Product department is an integral pillar of this strategy, and ensures that the Group offers innovative products and services that meet and exceed patient requirements. The Product Manager covers all aspects of Product Management, comprising both strategy and execution. This entails product ideation, roadmap planning, market research, marketing, pricing, operations and processes optimization and business intelligence. Ultimately, the Product Manager is fully responsible for the commercial performance of the products under his / her portfolio.
- Define and propose product concepts to management for approval of funding or investment
- Lead and facilitate internal discussions to drive consensus on Product design, e.g. packaging of services, requirements of mobile app, etc.; Operational requirements and processes for fulfilment of product; Marketing strategy to drive adoption of product; Key Performance Indicators for new product launches, and monitor product performance; Pricing decisions on new products; User requirements and functional specifications for systems development
- Observe, evaluate and improve on SOPs as production operationalization matures
- Research and in-depth understanding of customer needs and market developments in the healthcare sector
- Maintain product roadmap and ideation list
- Develop frameworks and templates to streamline product development process
- Co-ordinate between internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective product planning and successful rollout
- Evangelise product both internally and externally
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree (Healthcare related / Engineering / Hospitality / Mass Communication / Marketing / Business Administration)
- Experience in product management / design, or strong desire to develop in this area
- Appetite to disrupt and challenge status quo; open-minded and can-do attitude
- Goal oriented; tenacity and resilience to carry product from conceptualization through to rollout
- Great communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Strong team player with excellent emotional intelligence; able to influence and motivate stakeholders from different functions to contribute and create results
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Analytical thinker and good problem solving skills
- 3-4 years of healthcare / insurer / TPA experience
About Parkway Shenton Pte Ltd
Parkway Shenton provides clients with a wide range of healthcare services, from general Fee-For-Service consultations to specialised industrial healthcare consultancies. We are a primary healthcare provider with over 65 clinics island-wide. Our clinics include General Practice (GP) Clinics, Accident and Emergency Walk-in Clinics (A&E), as well as Health Screening Centres. We also plan various disease management programmes for our patients.
Together with our parent company, Parkway Group Healthcare, we offer clients priority access to four of the most prestigious hospitals in the country – Gleneagles Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Hospital, Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital, and Parkway East Hospital. Our clients also enjoy the benefits of professional radiology from Parkway Health Radiology, and laboratory services from Parkway Health Laboratory Services, which is the largest private reference laboratory in the country.
With our sister companies, Shenton Insurance and iXchange, we form the Parkway Shenton Business Group - offering corporate clients a total healthcare solution, with core competencies of professional medical care, financial services and information management services.
WHY JOIN US?
Equipped with a highly qualified and experienced workforce, Singapore has, over the years, built a reputation for herself as a provider of world-class, affordable and safe healthcare. With the recent strong growth in medical tourism in Asia, Singapore has also established herself as Asia’s leading medical hub, as well as one of the top medical tourism centres in the world.
Parkway Shenton is a prominent and trusted regional player in the healthcare industry. Upon joining our group, you can definitely look forward to a meaningful and rewarding career with us.