Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
Harvey Norman is an established international retailer in Electronics, Computers, Furniture & Bedding with prominent international presence in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, North Ireland, Slovenia, Croatia, Malaysia and Singapore.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983767
The Product Manager will work closely with the General Manager and Senior Management team in supporting the business strategies. The incumbent will be responsible for managing product categories within Electrical Merchandising Department to achieve KPIs set by the company.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing industry.
Your key responsibilities will include identifying new business opportunities, develop product strategies and roadmaps to achieve revenue and profitability goals, build strong relationships with existing suppliers and execute negotiation of trading terms, inventory management, budgeting and other related financial controls and planning & execution of advertising and promotional programmes to achieve the objectives in line with company’s directions.
To be successful in this position you will need to have proven experience in the following areas:
- Strong product knowledge of Small Appliances / Beauty & Personal Care products in retail industry
- Good understanding of Consumer Electronics business and retail industry
- Planning and execution of store-wide promotions mechanics
- Broad SAP knowledge preferred, especially in the areas of SAP Retail
- Strong process knowledge for sales-related scenarios and inventory management
- Prior experience in supervisory / managerial position preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to persuade decision makers
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen with proven leadership ability
- Track record of successful negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to create dynamic presentations and leverage communication
- Ability to manage, prioritize and re-prioritize work while juggling with ad-hoc new enhancement requests in a fast paced environment
We foster an entrepreneurial spirit therefore you will need to be customer focused, results orientated, self-motivated, and perform well under pressure.
Closing Date: 13 November 2016
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified