As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Product Executive - Visual (MNC, East, Attractive pay)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958465
EA License No. 01C4394
Product Executive (Visual)
You will be handling product management for commercial projectors & flat panels range within the Asia Pacific region.
- PSI (Product Sales Inventory) management support
- Conduct market analysis and stay up to date with consumer preference, market trend, technology etc
- Conduct competitor analysis incl. analyzing competitors’ market share, products, pricing, and activity
- Contribute to product improvement by further analyzing market findings, map product strengths and weaknesses and make recommendations
- Prepare new product launch plan & execute with regional sales & marketing team
- Create timely marketing bulletin & other materials for regional sharing
- Work closely with relevant parties (incl. marketing team, regional sales & marketing, engineers) to plan & execute regional events (exhibition, roadshow and product training)
You are diploma/degree qualified in Marketing/Business/Engineering with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in B2B product management. You come with proven track record in PSI management. Past experience in commercial AV industry will put you in good position. You are a team player and good communicator with strong influencing and networking skills. You are willing to travel within Asia Pacific region on occasional basis.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Woo Kum Yoke EA R1324979